Exclusive FREE Office 365 Cloud Event for Charities
Charities all across the UK are at a crossroads. Skyrocketing costs. Funding woes.
Grants from central and local government fell by 49.3% (£2bn) between 2008 and 2014.
Funding from government contracts has fallen £1.7bn since its 2010 peak.
Add updating your outdated IT system to meet today’s new requirements and it’s almost too much.
Your job isn’t databases and software, it’s serving others.
Thankfully, help is here…
WhatDid you know that Office 365 is FREE to eligible Charities? Microsoft Office 365 licenses allows an organisation to remove their servers and access their documents from anywhere. The free licenses give you a 50GB cloud mailbox, anti-spam, intranet portal, 1TB personal storage and video conferencing with Skype for Business for each user. Now is a perfect time to replace your servers and move to a cloud based solution freeing up your staff, creating a mobile workforce and lowering costs.
WhereLiverpool - 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2AH, United Kingdom
WhenTuesday, 20 September 2016 From 08:45 to 10:30 (BST)
- Your charity is growing and you need technology to keep pace
- You need to address workforce mobility and collaboration needs
- Your servers and software are due for upgrading
- You are using Office 365 and want to see the extra features available
- You want to reduce IT costs and software compatibility headaches
- You want to collaborate better with other charities
- You want to engage your volunteers more