The Company is committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller
The Company is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our products, services and when registering as a client or candidate. Our full postal address is: –
Clear Cloud Services, BG Futures, Longdales Road, Lincoln, LN1 3DY
Telephone: 0800 471 4892
Clear Cloud Services, Liscard Business Centre, 188 Liscard Road, Wallasey, CH44 5TN
Telephone: 0800 471 4892
What we collect
Personal Data is anything which identifies you as an individual, either on its own or by reference to other information. We may collect the following Personal Data from you when you use our website or contact us:
information such as name, address, email address, contact number and payment details which are collected to support the transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation); and
any other information that you choose to provide to us
What we use your information for
We will use the data you have supplied to help you obtain the best service for you.
We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: –
- Internal record-keeping.
The Company will use Personal Data to fulfil our contractual obligations under the Customer Agreement and associated Terms and conditions For example, we will process Personal Data such as, name, address, email address, payment details for the purpose of:
- answering any enquiry you raise;
- enabling you to register to use the services available on the website;
- billing you for the services you consume;
- delivering and supporting the services to which you subscribe, including notification of service status updates;
- administering your customer account, and to support other general business activities;
- validating our licence returns to 3rd party vendors;
- answering any enquiry you raise;
- sending you marketing communications;
- administering and enhancing our website;
- improving your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- There are instances The Company is subject to a legal obligation and processes Personal Data to comply with those obligations. For example, we will process Personal Data such as, name, address, for the purpose of:
- satisfying legal or regulatory requirements, e.g. periodic returns to HMRC;
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies if they require us to do so by law.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only retain your data for as long as there is either a statutory requirement for us to do so or to be able to provide a service to you. This will usually require us to retain your personal data after any business relationship has ended for accounts and records purposes and to deal with any account support questions.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use “session” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; prevent fraud and increase website security.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites..
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our CRM and Email systems conform to high industry standards of technological security.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Your rights to your information
You can object or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services we are able to supply you.
Where the Company is the data controller you are entitled to the following subject to some legal exemptions: –
- Request a copy of the personal information of which you are the data subject
- to have any inaccuracies corrected
- to have your personal data erased
- to place restrictions on us processing your data
- to object to processing
- to request your data to be ported (data portability)
For more information on your rights please visit the ICO website https://ico.org.uk/
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you would like a copy of this data, you would like us to erase your data or if you would like to discuss any of the issues in this document please submit your request to: